Brand: Christian Louboutin
Size: 37 1/2 (About a 7 1/2 US)
Color: Black and brown
Wearing Suggestions: We don’t really think you need our suggestions on how and when to wear Christian Louboutin shoes. Nevertheless, we’ll draft a few ideas that popped into our heads when we saw these brand-new designer shoes. All things considered, there are actually few situations where these ballet flats are NOT appropriate, but we hate to go negative, so forgive us if we go on a bit. Christian Louboutin shoes tend to make us do that.
Our top 10 ways to wear these Christian Louboutin shoes:
- Slip them on with your rolled-up cuff boyfriend jeans
- Slide into these ballet flats with your favorite fit-and-flare little black dress
- Paired with a black cigarette leg ankle-length pant
- Matched with a mini skirt and fishnet tights
- Mixed with a high-low hem tunic and capri leggings
- Peeking out from a solid color maxi dress
- For evening, tuck them under tuxedo pants
- All animal, all the time – go wild with an animal print dress
- Soften your look with a flow-y midi-length accordion pleated skirt
- Do a devil-may-care turn with cutoff shorts and a big shirt
While we have our own ideas, we’re supremely confident of your ability to conjure up your own top ten list for how to wear these adorable Christian Louboutin shoes. In fact, if you have ideas, post them for us. We’d love to see your creativity in action!
Materials: Leather sole, woven straw and chenille upper
Condition: New, with the original box. The bottoms are so glossy, you can almost see yourself!
Details: These Christian Louboutin shoes come with the original dustbag as well as the box. The original retail price for these gorgeous designer shoes is $765.00. Save half the retail and still get new designer shoes!
Location: If Christian Louboutin shoes give you goosebumps, then you’ll want to scope these tiger stripe ballet flats at our Broadway location, 2438 NE Broadway, Portland OR 97232.